- Sleeps 4. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Separate kitchen, dining, living room and snug.
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms both with 6ft zip and link beds and en suite bath / shower rooms.
- Outside: Enclosed patio area leading to the garden with mature apple trees surrounded by our unique Kea plum trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private parking.
- Heating is via central heating and a cosy log burning stove in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a range of modern equipment including an espresso machine. There is an electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with a second TV in the main bedroom. Music system with CD, Radio and IPod docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- A basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.
A welcome pack is provided in the cottage for your arrival. Also available as an extra is a very special hamper selection of Tregothnan produce including Kea plum jam, Tregothnan House Keeper’s Biscuits and a collection of Tregothnan’s unique English teas for £70.
To experience Tregothnan click through to https://tregothnan.co.uk/experiences/
We know that your holiday is so important to you, and it’s often the little things that make it really special and memorable. We can arrange anything you require including transport, a dining and foraging experience with Hungry Boy Thom Hunt (from £99per person), tea plantation tours, restaurant bookings, boat hire, flowers and champagne on arrival, private dining…or anything else you require. Nothing is too much trouble – we are here to make your stay unforgettable.
From 2022 arrival / departure is normally on a Friday. Short breaks are available during quieter periods.