- Sleeps 4. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Lounge, kitchen/diner, boot room.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms, shower room with WC, bathroom with free standing slipper bath & WC.
- Outside: Enclosed garden with mature apple trees, surrounded by our unique Kea plum trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private off road parking.
- Electric central heating throughout with cosy wood burning stoves in both the sitting room and kitchen/diner.
- Fitted kitchen with modern appliances – fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, hob, single oven, dishwasher, washing machine and espresso machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with additional TVs in both bedrooms. Music system with Iphone docking station.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- A basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.
- Please note:access to the property is through a farm yard and along a levelled but unmade farm track.
A welcome pack is provided in the cottage for your arrival. Also available as an extra is a very special hamper selection of Tregothnan produce including Kea plum jam, Tregothnan House Keeper’s Biscuits and a collection of Tregothnan’s unique English teas for £70.
To experience Tregothnan click through to https://tregothnan.co.uk/experiences/
We know that your holiday is so important to you, and it’s often the little things that make it really special and memorable. We can arrange anything you require including transport, a dining and foraging experience with Hungry Boy Thom Hunt (from £99 per person), tea plantation tours, restaurant bookings, boat hire, flowers and champagne on arrival, private dining…or anything else you require. Nothing is too much trouble – we are here to make your stay unforgettable.
From 2022 arrival / departure is normally on a Friday. Short breaks are available during quieter periods