Short breaks available and a special couple rate is offered.
Escape the mayhem of everyday life to indulge in casual luxury and serene estuary views. A perfect location for your relaxing Cornish getaway, Penjerrick is nestled in the idyllic country hamlet of Coombe on the shores of the River Fal, but is just a few miles from the cathedral city of Truro.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Dog Friendly
- Superfast Broadband
- Private Parking
- Sleeps 4. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Separate kitchen, dining, living room and snug.
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms both with 6ft zip and link beds and en suite bath / shower rooms.
- Outside: Enclosed patio area leading to the garden with mature apple trees surrounded by our unique Kea plum trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private parking.
Facilities & Services
- Heating is via central heating and a cosy log burning stove in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a range of modern equipment including an espresso machine. There is an electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with a second TV in the main bedroom. Music system with CD, Radio and IPod docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- Electricity, heating, a basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.
- A welcome pack is provided in the cottage for your arrival. Also available as an extra is a very special hamper selection of Tregothnan produce including Kea plum jam, Tregothnan House Keeper’s Biscuits and a collection of Tregothnan’s unique English teas for £30.
- Also available is a stunning private visit of the Tregothnan Gardens at £65 per person. This visit is very special as the gardens are rarely open to the general public. Your visit lasts around 2 hours and concludes with a Tregothnan cream tea in the 19th century summer house. It is a very special treat!
The little extras
- We know that your holiday is so important to you, and it’s often the little things that make it really special and memorable. We can arrange anything you require including transport, a dining and foraging experience with Hungry Boy Thom Hunt (at £99 per person), tea plantation tours, restaurant bookings, boat hire, flowers and champagne on arrival, private dining…or anything else you require. Nothing is too much trouble – we are here to make your stay unforgettable.
General Booking Information
- Arrival / Departure is normally on a Saturday. Short breaks are available during quieter periods. £100 pre-authorised to your credit or debit card as a security deposit is required.