Choosing your fresh Christmas tree at Tregothnan is one of those traditions that endures throughout generations. Families come along to visit Tregothnan’s Christmas tree cabin every year to explore the festive fields and choose their fresh Christmas tree. Choose from the widest variety of trees grown in 10 acres of beautiful Tregothnan landscape. We have traditional Norway Spruce trees, non-drop Nordmann Fir trees and our special super scented trees – a Californian native to bring you the scent of Christmas sunshine!
Our number one priority is always the safety of our visitors and staff. This year we have set out some rules in accordance with the government’s COVID-19 guidelines.
Christmas Tree Guidelines
- If you’re unwell and have COVID-19 symptoms, or have a confirmed case, please do not come to collect your tree or reserve a time slot with us.
- We are now accepting walk-in customers, but priority will be given to customers who book a timeslot with us in advance. Please click here to reserve your tree and allocated time slot. You can arrive at anytime within your chosen timeslot. Once you have tagged your tree/s we will arrange a time for you to come back and collect your tree.
- We are a registered NHS track and trace venue, so we will ask you to check-in using the app or ask for track and trace detail of the lead group.
- We can only accept a maximum of six visitors per group in accordance with the government guidelines.
- You may cut down your own trees with a hand saw, if you bring your own, and it is well maintained (please do not bring your own chainsaw).
- Please ensure you respect social distancing rules and ensure everyone in the group sticks to the government guidelines including children.
- Only one group will be allowed in the shop at a time and all visitors in the shop aged 12 or over must wear a mask (unless exempt).
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering and exiting the shop and Christmas tree field.
- Please note: due to lockdown we won’t be serving food and drinks, and therefore our facilities will not be open to the public.
Directions on Arrival
- We are only accepting Christmas tree customers who have prepaid their deposit on a tree/s and booked an allocated time slot with us. Please Click Here to reserve your tree and allocated time slot. Once you have tagged your tree/s we will arrange a time for you to come back and collect your tree.
- On arrival, please head to the shop and press the doorbell on the front of the shop door.
- A staff member will provide you with a tree tag with your website order number, our Christmas tree prices and a map of the Christmas tree field with contact information
- Once you have tagged your tree, please come back to the shop, fill in the information on the form and ring the bell for assistance
- We will then arrange a time for you to come back to collect your Christmas tree
- If you want to take home the Christmas tree on the day, please mention this before you enter the Christmas field to tag your tree so we can organise a member of staff to cut a tree down for you when you are ready.
The Christmas Tree field is now open and will continue to be open through lockdown 9-5 Monday to Friday and from the 21st of November, we are also open on weekends (Saturday 9-4, Sunday, 10-4).
Please view our Christmas tree prices for this year.