Spicy Chicken | Tregothnan Charcoal Recipe
To buy our charcoal click here
- 500g Chicken Wings and Drumsticks
- 100 ml Yogurt
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Black Onion Seeds
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2 Cloves grated Garlic
- Whole Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 50g Butter
- Marinade the Chicken in spices, chilli and yogurt for 2-3 hours.
- Then grill on a hot BBQ for 10-12 minutes turning regularly.
- Finish cooking the chicken in oven
- Slice the Cauliflower in half and grill basting in cumin butter until golden.