- Sleeps 2. Dog friendly. The Riverside site can sleep up to 4 (2 in cottage and 2 in the Shepherds Hut) at an extra £79 per night.
- Ground floor: Cosy living room with wood burning stove and river views. Fully equipped kitchen diner. Access to the enclosed garden.
- First floor: Bedroom with king sized bed and amazing river views. Bathroom with roll top bath overlooking the river, separate walk-in shower.
- Outside: Large enclosed garden with mature apple trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private parking.
Facilities & Services
- Heating is via central heating and a homely log burning stove in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a range of modern equipment including an espresso machine. There is an electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, under counter fridge with small compartment freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player. Music system with CD, Radio and IPod docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- Electricity, heating, a basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.