Peppermint Loose Leaf – 250g
Our Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea in 250 grams can make well over 250 cups depending on taste, and can also be re-infused. Delivered in a silver catering pack. Our whole leaf English Peppermint infusion has a unique fresh aroma to match its distinctive natural taste.
Peppermint tea benefits from Tregothnan
- Caffeine-free – a delicious alternative to black and green tea
- Whole peppermint leaves grown in England supports British farming and growers
- Aids digestion – perfect as an after-dinner drink
- Hydrating – a flavour-packed alternative to water. Can be cold-brewed for even greater thirst-quenching benefits.
- Naturally sweet – a great alternative to sugary, high-calorie drinks.
For more benefits of peppermint tea, read the article here.
Whole English peppermint leaves grown in England. This pure English peppermint tisane is dairy free, gluten free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Add your desired amount of loose leaf tea into the metal infuser of the teapot – we recommend a heaped teaspoon for each person and an extra spoonful for the teapot! Place the infuser into the teapot.
Infuse for 2 to 4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea – we recommend 3 minutes of infusion time before pouring.
Remove the infuser – the leaves will have expanded to three times their original size. If you would like further cups once the teapot is empty, simply replace the infuser with the same tea leaves and add more water.
Clean, clear and naturally caffeine free, enjoy this intensely flavoursome tea as an after-dinner digestif when perhaps you’ve over indulged a little. Our Peppermint is fabulously cooling and invigorating, making it a delicious drink on a hot summer days. Try serving it as a chilled ice tea for something really different.