Peppermint 25 Loose Leaf Pyramid Refill
Our25 peppermint tea pyramids, picked at Tregothnan has a unique fresh aroma to match its distinctive natural taste. These pyramids have all the perks of enjoying loose leaves without the need for a teapot or tea strainer!
Peppermint tea benefits from Tregothnan
- Caffeine-free – a delicious alternative to black and green tea
- Whole peppermint leaves grown in England supports British farming and growers
- Aids digestion – perfect as an after-dinner drink
- Hydrating – a flavour-packed alternative to water. Can be cold-brewed for even greater thirst-quenching benefits.
- Naturally sweet – a great alternative to sugary, high-calorie drinks.
For more benefits of peppermint tea, read the article here.
Whole English peppermint leaves grown in England. This pure English peppermint tisane is dairy-free, gluten-free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Our Peppermint is fabulously cooling and invigorating, making it a delicious drink on hot summer days. Try serving it as a chilled ice tea for something really different.
Infuse for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea – we recommend at least 4 minutes of infusion time before pouring. For a stronger flavour, the tea sachet can remain in the cup as you drink your brew. Peppermint should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey to taste.