- Sleeps 2. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Open plan living and dining room, fully equipped modern kitchen.
- First floor: Bedroom with king sized bed with open plan bathroom and roll-top bath, separate walk-in shower.
- Outside: Garden with mature apple trees, surrounded by our unique Kea plum trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private parking.
Facilities & Services
- Heating is via central heating and a cosy log burning stove in the lounge.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a range of modern equipment including an espresso machine. There is an electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, under counter fridge with small compartment freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with a second TV in the bedroom. Music system with CD, Radio & IPod docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- Electricity, heating, a basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge. Please note: access to the property is through a farm yard and along a levelled but unmade farm track.