Buston Manor House
A SUBSTANTIAL GRADE II* LISTED MANOR HOUSE OF MEDIEVAL ORIGIN SET IN 360 ACRE PRIVATE ESTATE WITHIN 3 ACRES OF FORMAL GARDENS WITH GLORIOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS ACROSS THE WEALD.
Buston Manor is the principal house on the Tregothnan Kent Estate set in the rural hamlet of Hunton.
This stunning property features nine bedrooms and seven reception rooms with an adjoining self-contained annexe containing a further three bedrooms and one reception room. Having undergone extensive refurbishment, Buston Manor is wonderfully presented, exuding a wealth of original charm and character whilst having been sensitively modernized in some areas.
Later additions to the house are constructed of red and grey brick and features high elevations offering generous, light accommodation arranged over two floors with many of the rooms benefitting from a double aspect outlook and far reaching views over the extensive grounds and surrounding countryside.
– Internal oak doors throughout much of the property
– Spacious reception hall with wooden flooring
– Music room with floor to ceiling wood panelled walls and open brick fireplace
– Drawing room & Dining room With original large open fireplace
– Large kitchen with beams oil fired AGA. Small island unit/breakfast bar
– Separate utility room with space for appliances; access to the garden
– Generous sitting room with open fireplace and tall window overlooking the front courtyard
– Playroom leading to Study area
– Generously proportioned master bedroom with double aspect, contemporary en-suite, separate dressing room and passage into nursery room.
– 8 further family bedrooms
– Three further contemporary family Bathrooms all finished to an exceptional high standard.
The manor house comes with a Separate Annexe which comprises two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, bathroom, Kitchen and a sitting room with wood burning stove.
Buston Manor is approached via a long private driveway set in 360 acres of arable farmland. The Manor house sits in approximately 3 acres of formal gardens including a tennis court. There is a double garage block and ample parking on the driveway.
Sporting rights over the entire farm may be available to an incoming Tenant by separate negotiation.Download PDF