- Sleeps 4. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Lounge, kitchen/diner, boot room.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms, shower room with WC, bathroom with free standing slipper bath & WC.
- Outside: Enclosed garden with mature apple trees, surrounded by our unique Kea plum trees. Portable BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private off road parking.
Facilities & Services
- Electric central heating throughout with cosy wood burning stoves in both the sitting room and kitchen/diner.
- Fitted kitchen with modern appliances – fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, hob, single oven, dishwasher, washing machine and espresso machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with additional TVs in both bedrooms. Music system with Iphone docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- Electricity, heating, a basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.
- Please note:access to the property is through a farm yard and along a levelled but unmade farm track.