Short breaks available and a special couple rate is offered.
At Holly Cottage, escape the mayhem of everyday life to indulge in casual luxury and serene estuary views. A perfect location for your relaxing Cornish getaway, the renovated property is nestled in an idyllic country village but just a few miles from the cathedral city of Truro.
Watch the wildlife on the incoming tide from your bedroom window, wander along the creekside path through unique plum orchards, or in the winter relax beside the cosy wood burning stove.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Dog Friendly
- Superfast Broadband
- Private Parking
- Sleeps 6. Dog friendly.
- Ground floor: Open plan kitchen / dining / living room / utility room / wet room with WC.
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms both with 5ft zip and link beds and en suite bath/shower rooms. The annex to the side of the cottage has a shower/wet room at ground floor level and a twin room at first floor level – please be aware that the stairs are quite steep and narrow.
- Outside: There is a patio with external furniture and BBQ provided in the spring and summer months. Private parking.
Facilities & Services
- Heating is via central heating throughout and a cosy log burning stove in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a range of modern equipment including an espresso machine. There is an electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, under counter fridge, under counter freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- In the sitting room there is a flat screen digital TV with Freeview and DVD player with TVs in the bedrooms and DVD TV in the annex bedroom. Music system with CD, Radio & IPod docking station. Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband is provided with wireless access and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
- Also onsite alarm clocks, diverse book and DVD collection, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, wellington boots, umbrellas, binoculars, walking sticks, board games, cot and high chair.
- Electricity, heating, a basket of logs, basic cleaning items, bed linen and towels are all included but you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Free parking available. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Up to 2 dogs are welcome at a small additional charge.
- A welcome pack is provided in the cottage for your arrival. Also available as an extra is a very special hamper selection of Tregothnan produce including Kea plum jam, Tregothnan House Keeper’s Biscuits and a collection of Tregothnan’s unique English teas for £30.
- Also available is a stunning private visit of the Tregothnan Gardens at £65 per person. This visit is very special as the gardens are rarely open to the general public. Your visit lasts around 2 hours and concludes with a Tregothnan cream tea in the 19th century summer house. It is a very special treat!
The little extras
- We know that your holiday is so important to you, and it’s often the little things that make it really special and memorable. We can arrange anything you require including transport, a dining and foraging experience with Hungry Boy Thom Hunt (at £99 per person), tea plantation tours, restaurant bookings, boat hire, flowers and champagne on arrival, private dining…or anything else you require. Nothing is too much trouble – we are here to make your stay unforgettable.
General Booking Information
- Arrival / Departure is normally on a Saturday. Short breaks are available during quieter periods. £100 pre-authorised to your credit or debit card as a security deposit is required.