Competition Terms and Conditions
Cornwall Today’s Tea and Flowers Competition
Terms and conditions:
1. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random from all correct entries received.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The promoter is: Tregothnan Ltd whose registered office is at Tregothnan, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 4AJ.
4. Employees of Tregothnan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition will close when all tickets have been found and claimed.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random on xxxx.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or via social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner to ask for a delivery address.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Tregothnan, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 4AJ.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.