4 calling birds mulled tea
On the 4th day we give you our Calling birds mulled tea. This non-alcoholic cocktail will have you calling for more as the sweet flavouring of the berries blends perfectly with the green tea creating this festive treat. Tregothnan’s green tea is smooth and refreshing, making it the perfect tea to put in this cocktail.
Sweet, berry, refreshing
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- 4 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- Cinnamon stick
- 2 Handfuls of frozen mixed berries
- 1 tsp of cranberry sauce
- 1/2 Orange quartered
- 1 Tregothnan green tea bag
- Pour 1 litre of water into a large saucepan then add the dried rose petals, cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, frozen mixed berries, cranberry sauce and orange.
- Bring the mixture to boil, occasionally stir, then take off heat.
- Drop the tea bag in then leave it to brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain through sieve and pour into a heatproof jug.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe for 1 litre