Partridge in a pear tea!
The first day of Christmas cocktails is the start of twelve delicious recipe ideas using a variety of our teas. Below is the Partridge in a Pear Tea, a sophisticated aperitif made with pear vodka and our Lemon Verbena Tea.
Lemon, Pear, Sour
Ingredients for this splendid cocktail include:
- 100ml of Lemon Verbena brewed then left to cool.
- 40ml of Pear Vodka
- 20ml of lemon juice
- 1/2 chopped lime slices (optional)
- Put all the contents into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled glass with half the rim damped and dipped in white sugar.
- Garnish with lime slices