Here’s Looking at Yuzu Margarita
HERE’S LOOKING AT YUZU
This super tart yuzu Margarita is intriguingly refreshing with a hint of agave syrup. The aromatic ginger and lemongrass give it an exotic edge and the lime salt balances the sweet citrus tang.
Yuzu, citrus, sea salt
Sommelier Tasting Notes:
Yakitori, wasabi, umami, salmon
- 50ml Patrón Silver Tequila
- 25ml Triple Sec
- 0.4g Salt
- 20ml Ginger & Lemongrass cordial
- 20g Matcha (optional)
- 20g Honey
- 5 ml Yuzu drops
- Gingko Leaf 1ml
- 1 dash of Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt & Lime Zest Rim
- Put all the contents into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled glass with half the rim damped and dipped in lime salt.
- Add a twist of lemon for or a shiso leaf to garnish.