And on the 11th day we bring you Peppermint Pipers Piping. This cocktail has a refreshing menthol kick and is the perfect way to start the new year. Our Peppermint tea uses whole peppermint leaves and homegrown Tregothnan tea leaves to give it an intense minty flavour.
Mint, citrus, sweet
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 Tregothnan peppermint tea pyramid
- 1 and a 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lime and lemon slices
- 1 Shot of gin
- Ice Cubes
- In a saucepan bring the water to boil.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags, cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, stir in the sugar and allow to chill.
- Once chilled add the gin.
- Add ice into the serving glass.
- Pour the tea into the glass.
- Garnish with mint, lemon and lime slices.