17th August 2012
If you love your tea (after all, we Brits drink 165 million cups of it each day), look no further!
To celebrate up-and-coming artistic talent in the UK, Tregothnan is inviting you to submit your own mug design to win a beautiful tea hamper and the chance of having it made into a real fine bone china mug which will be sold nationwide. The winner’s name/signature will also be displayed on every mug, and promoted online and in the press as our featured artist.
Your image must be a maximum of 220mm wide x 80mm high. It can be a sketch, painting, collage or print. There’s no need to design the mug itself - that’s all ready and waiting for your own design. All you have to do is concentrate on the image itself!
If you are looking for inspiration, the history of tea, its journey from bush to cup, and lots of gorgeous images can be found online. When you’ve made your design, simply send a Jpeg or PDF (at least 300dpi) image of it to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Design a Tregothnan Cuppa’.
The deadline for entries is 31st October 2012.
1. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
2. Entry is limited to one entry per person.
3. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, no alternative price will be offered and there is no cash alternative.
4. The competition entries will be judged by the Tregothnan team. The judge’s decision is final.
5. Winners will be notified by email after the closing date.
6. By entering this competition, you are giving Tregothnan permission to contact you at a future date.